Thursday, February 28, 2008

She's Comin' Home, Folks!

So I saw the sitters' calendar...and I just might have the best news in the world (more exciting than the vet)...Mom's coming home March 9th! I'm already waiting for her...



If they want to make a good impression for Mom's first trip home, they better get working on all this dog hair laying around... surely they don't expect me to vacuum it up...that vacuum scares me...I'm not comin' near that thing.


I would also like to say that my mealtimes have become much more enjoyable now...I no longer have to maneuver my tongue around the suspicious green or white pills...or even the brown circular one that ALMOST smelled like my food. But not enough like it to make me eat it though...um...usually.

On the other hand, I've traded pills for ear drops...not sure which is worse...those eardrops are a pain...and twice a day. It just ITCHES SO BAD! I wonder if they notice after giving the drops that I stand by the door to go out...not to pee, but to shake that crap out of my ears! And why both ears?! I only have infection in one!

Can't wait for you to come home, Mom...you're nicer than the sitters...you wouldn't give me those awful eardrops, would you?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love those pictures! Can't wait to see him (and you guys, too of course). :) My father-in-law said he would pick me up, but thanks. The flight comes in around 9:40 pm, so after customs, getting my baggage and then the ride back...it may be a bit late. See you soon!!