Friday, April 4, 2008

A Long-Awaited Update...

To all my loyal readers, faithful fans, etc:

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but since Mom & Pops have been here, there's been no need to post! It's been a GREAT few weeks with them here...lots of pizza crust, pampering, playing, and even double treats sometimes (Pops says it's good for my joints, but I think it's good for my palate...yumm)! A few observations:

--Mom and Pops arrived home separately, Mom first...This took me awhile to figure out, but it finally dawned on me: Both of them coming home together at once after so long would have probably caused heart failure from overexcitement. They were thoughtful and spaced out their homecomings so I could live to tell about it. Thanks, guys.

--Now that they've gone, I'm still having a little trouble remembering which 2nd floor bedroom I'm supposed to sleep in at night. With Mom & Pops having just left, sometimes it gets confusing. Thankfully Uncle Taylor reminds me the master bedroom is now empty again, and so I turn around and sleepily head to his room.

--I'm a little unsure of this mysterious trail of soft things on the stairs. I try to avoid them if possible whenever traveling between floors, although it makes climbing a little tricky since there's not much room around them. I'm not sure what they're there for, but it's a little inconsiderate for Grampa Walt to have them left them right in the middle of each stair. Leave a little room for the big dog, huh?

I'll leave you with an Easter picture of me...I wanted some Easter candy really bad...can you tell?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love the pictures! Of course Sox would be afraid of the stair treads that we put down so he wouldn't be afraid to go up or down the stairs. Naturally. Have you ever met a dog with more phobias than Sox? :)