Monday, February 4, 2008

It's for You


(Still look the same, huh?)


Besides all the sleeping I've been doing lately, I've also been missing you, Mom & Pops. So when Clint suggested I start a blog like everyone else has, I figured it'd be a good way to sleep less and do more. Besides, there's so many computers around now with all these new people here, so it shouldn't be a problem posting. So, Mom & Pops, this blog is for you from your "buddy." And you better be thankful...I'm wasting sleep doing this.



Taylor's a camera freak, which I guess is okay, so I'll have pics to post of me.

Oh, one thing....where did you find these Sox-sitters, anyway?? They're way too gullible. I can pretend to go do my business like three times in a row, and they'll give me a treat every single time! They've given me suspicious looks, but I don't think they've caught on yet. And boy are those new treats good!

(Still enjoying my favorite thing to do...)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Love it, love it, love it! What a great way for us to see him.

Ashlee Osborn said...

Oh, my gosh! He looks so much like my Preston! Sandra, I know you don't know me, but I know your sitters, Jess and Taylor. What a great idea for you to keep up with your beautiful Sox!!